Monday, October 18, 2010

19 weeks

This week has been full of reading. I have been doing a lot of studying on Labor and Delivery. And after everything I've read I really really want to have this kiddo at home. I know most people think its crazy. But it seems so much better than a hospital to me. Ive been trying to get Cody to like the idea of this but he is more for the hospital rought at least for the first kid he said. I really like my doctor, but the fact is I may not even have him for my labor. It all depends on the day. But maybe on baby #2 we will do a home birth for now we will do the hospital.




-The scariest thing happened friday night, when I went to get up to go the the bathroom. I sat up and it felt like a knife was jabbing me in the side of my stomach. It hurt so bad. When I tried to get up again it happened again. Cody had to pick me up so I wouldn't use my stomach muscles. The next morning it was gone. So Im guessing it was just pulling a muscle or something like that.
We get to find out what we are having next week, Im so exited for this appointment! I want to know what you guys think it going to be.

3 comments:

  1. The jabbing in your stomach or side is most likely your uterus stretching. I had the same thing with this pregnancy and my doctor told me it was my uterus stretching faster than my muscles. Maybe it's the same with you! :) Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is going to be a boy! And you will name him James after his aunt.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo. yikes! probably the uterus, I got that a lot! your baby bump is so cute! I can't wait to find out what you're having! I am gonna guess - BOY!

    ReplyDelete