Monday, February 21, 2011

Week 33,34,35,36

Wow! Where has the time gone? I thought I only skipped one week. Anyways I will try and recap what has happened pregnancy wise in the last month.

This month has been great! I am actually love being pregnant lately.
I love the round belly, feeling the baby move, buying baby stuff, talking to friends and family about different baby and pregnancy topics. I really wouldn't mind if I was a week or two late.
I had both baby showers this month. One that my friends through me and one from my mother in law threw me. They were both so much fun! There was so much good food and the baby got so spoiled with gifts. This little guy has more clothes than I know what to do with, I cant wait to put them on him!
As for symptoms I really cant complain to much. I think I have it really easy.* I did get a few stretch marks on my sides but I have come to peace with them. I decided however my body changes it will all be worth it. *My back is bad:( It really hurts, especially after a long day of doing hair.
Other than that I cant complain. At my last doc apt I was 1cm dilated and 50% effaced and the baby has dropped and is in the correct position. He is all ready to come but I hope he stays in there for a few more weeks. Just so I can get the house cleaned and his room all decorated:)

No comments:

Post a Comment