Sunday, February 27, 2011

Doctors Apt

I'm am now going to the doctors two times a week thanks to the ultrasound tech that measured my fluids wrong. So on Friday I went in after work and they watched the babies heart rate for about 30 min. The doctor reviewed it and said everything looked great but the cord is wrapped around his neck, not good. Hopefully that will change. Then I had an ultra sound to check the fluids around the baby and everything looked good but the baby had turned. So instead of looking toward my back he is looking toward my belly button. That's not goo either. I have now been on my hands and knees a lot to try and help him turn into the right position, I read that it is suppose to help them turn.
As I was talking to my doctor he says, I was really hoping that you would have gone into labor after the last visit. I ask him why, I am only 38 weeks I have 3 or 4 more weeks that the baby can stay in there. He told me that he has a bad feeling about me staying pregnant for much longer. Confused I asked if there was anything medically wrong with me or the baby that is concerning him. He said no but my gut feeling is usually right on these things.
My feelings on this are a little confused. Its seems a little unprofessional for him to just say that he has a bad feeling. Unless there is a real reason to be in a hurry, I don't mind being pregnant for another 2 weeks or so. I hope everything goes well and the baby continuous to stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment