Monday, March 7, 2011

39 weeks

So I'm kind of hoping that this will be my last pregnancy post. I think I'm done being pregnant. Not that it hasn't been fun but I really really want to meet our little guy. And 9 months is a very long time to wait. I'm starting to feel really large. My stomach has expanded to an amazing size. Putting on shoes is really hard, standing up is a challenge. And I think I'm starting to waddle as I walk, its like the babies head is right between my legs or something. Oh wait it is:) Its crazy that he only has a couple inches to go to be out of me but those couple of inches are going to be not so pleasant. I'm ready though! Let the labor begin!

Last week was good. It was my first week not working. Yes a quit my job!! Best feeling ever. I thought I would have oodles of time to get things done. But I swear I'm just as busy as before. I don't think life will slow down ever. And that's ok, I enjoy being busy. For pregnancy things are good. I had a false alarm on Thursday. I thought my water broke! This may be TMI .I went to the bath room and I was all wet. Like I had peed my pants:) But not as much as if my water had broken. So I thought well maybe I peed my pants, I did have to go really bad. So I changed myself and went to the bathroom later and my underwear was wet again. Anyways I got all exited and thought labor was soon to start. But still not quite sure if it was actually my water that had broke. There really wasn't that much water coming our. I called and talked to my doctor and he said it was probably the lubrication he used during the exam today. Gross! So no labor that day:(
For symptoms ....
My hips and super achy and wobbly. I am HUNGRY! I think the baby must be taking more because I am a lot hungrier. Stretch marks on my sides none on my stomach(knock on wood). My feet are staring to swell a bit. Boobs are getting a lot bigger and hurt. My back hurts!!! I have gained 24 pounds as of now. That really not much for being 9 months pregnant but to see the scale that high is a little scary. And I'm starting to wonder if I will ever look the same. And this week I have been tearful again. I blame it on the hormones. I haven't cried for months. And on Friday Cody and I went on a date to dinner and a movie. I stared crying on the way home. I had know idea why, I just felt like crying. Then Saturday at the temple I couldn't stop crying again. People were staring and I nice man even brought me a tissue to blow my nose.




3 comments:

  1. Kara you're so cute! "I just felt like crying"...so funny!!! I can't wait to meet the first Fenton grandbaby so I hope he gets here soon, too! Also....uhmm....nursery pictures? :)
    Good luck! Love Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may be a Fenton Stalking day but I checked twice to read the post and we keep thinking we are going to hear something soon. It is just sooooo exciting to think of the next generation :)

    Much love Pam and Tom

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAH! I'm so excited for you! He's going to be here so soon! And I can't wait to see pictures :) 24 lbs girl. whew, i hope i can do that well. You will seriously lose that in like 3 weeks. HA. And you'll look totally normal again. I.Promise.

    YAY! fingers crossed that next post is the cute baby boy!

    ReplyDelete