Monday, November 29, 2010

25 weeks

I really wanted to update this blog each week but I think I have skipped two weeks in a row. Im slacking! I will do better though.
Pregnancy has been super easy lately. I feel really good and have plenty of energy.
I officially bought my first pair a maternity pants last week:) I had the hardest time finding a cute pair, they all looked like old lady pants. I finally broke down and spent 50 buck on a pair that are pretty cute. I'm cheap so that was a lot to spend on one pair of pants. I'm planning on wearing these pants a lot, so they better last:)
For symptoms I would say *I have a much bigger appetite, I'm always hungry. *I'm still getting calf cramps in the middle of the night. *The baby kicks A LOT, I love it. * Stuffy nose *

I think one of the hardest things for me lately is not doing to much. I don't feel pregnant so I think I can do anything. Like move furniture around and carry very heavy things. Cody has to remind me that I cant do those things.

25 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment